ForTheSurvivors.org is intended to be an easy to use resource for those who have lost a child no matter the age. We know from first hand experience how devastating that kind of loss can be. It is our aim to provide resources to help during the difficult period of mourning. This site is an ever evolving work in progress as new information is found and added.
Please explore some of the resources we currently provide:
• Resources - Books, DVD's, Articles, Etc.
• Support/Counselors - Directory of local grief counselors or
• Legal - Listing of legal issues
• Funeral - Local funeral resources
• Letters Project - Letters of lost composed into song
This is also an interactive forum where you can share with others the story of your loss or post resources we can explore together. You can offer support or receive support. Think of it like a world-wide grief support group.